Aligning with its mission to be a leading, globally impactful academic institution, the School has crafted its future blueprint aiming at achieving its next milestone after the 20th anniversary.
To be the Leading Powerhouse of Research and Knowledge Creation in Asia with Global Impact
HKU Business School strives to nurture first-class business leaders and foster academic and relevant research to serve the needs of Hong Kong, China and the rest of the world in the new Asia-led economy. As Asia’s premier international business school, we engage leading scholars from all corners of the globe and they instil in the students’ a global perspective with an Asian focus.
- Enhance Infrastructure to Strengthen Teaching and Research Capability
- The Pokfield Campus will be redeveloped into a new landmark campus hub
- New campus will be featured with international space norms for teaching, research and professional activities
- Targeting 2023 to have a new home for the HKU Business School
- Learn More
- Recruit Distinguished Talents from around the Globe
- Various recruitment programmes are underway
- FinTech, Big Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, AI and other related discipline talents will be recruited
- The staff quarters to be built will attract top talents to live and work
- Extend Global Presence and Foster Stronger Collaboration
- To expand the market outside Hong Kong, for example, set up study centre in Beijing, Shanghai and Vietnam
- To facilitate new initiatives and collaborations
- To engage more international partners for research, internship, exchange programme and career